Thursday, November 02, 2006

Onechanbara Dress-Up Mode


Or as the screen says “dressesup” mode. Found this screen randomly in some Japanese message boards, but haven’t found any official screens that would shed more light on the situation.

Looks like there are some base edits (which are on the other page so who knows what they are), and options for the Head, Arm, Tops, Bottoms, and Leg.

I haven’t set up a Japanese 360 account, but I definitely would if a demo of the game ever popped up there. I still have to figure out how to do that exactly.

2 comments:

onan said...

It's pretty easy, just log out and selection "join xbox live", and continue as normal for a Silver account until you get to any address or phone number screens. Just use any valid address and phone number and you're all set (I just googled up a Japanese hotel and used their info). You can also leave the system set to English, so no worries there. Then just validate to a junk email account and you're done (you don't need to pre-make a .net account).

Hope that clears things up, it takes all of 5 minutes. I personally just used variants of my gamertag "onan" to keep track of what was what: "ninja onan" for japan, and "wanker onan" for the UK. (feel free to add me, btw.)

With any luck, you won't end up with any European or Japanese doppelgangers.

Terry said...

you know, this game is released worldwide now.