Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Onechanbara DLC (UPDATED)

I was checking around to see if anyone had posted a video of the various unlockable Onechanbara costumes since I only want to focus on the ones that look good and came up empty. I did happen upon this DLC listing on the XBL site.

According to some other posts, there are other DLC out there as well. The only catch is they all cost money. Only this Aya "Legacy" costume is free. I'll look into the next time I log in from my console.

Update:
Quick pick from the official site. Also pictured are three characters you can purchase and play as.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's pics on the Japanese site here: http://www.d3p.co.jp/one/portal.html

Click where it says Vortex DLC,then after the age screen click the first icon and then on one of the girls and use the arrows.

Saki's Legacy outfit is also free as well as one of the characters.

The only outfit I bought was Annna's Legacy one,it's the one with the army pants.

Wataru Maruyama said...

Thanks for the link! This DLC is way too pricey for what you get.

Anonymous said...

There's also a free Saki [Legacy] costume and Reiko extra character.

downunder said...

What a great Blog !! Costumes and character costumization are very important parts in games for me :)

I found some more costume pictures for onechanbara over here:

http://gallery.filefront.com/mariokart64n/156685/