Monday, August 17, 2009

BlazBlue?

I had been planning to pick up KOF XII, but all the fan uproar gave me cold feet. BlazBlue has been out for a while now and I’m thinking of giving it a go. Played a ton of Guilty Gear back in the day although it was on a very casual level meaning I never could wrap my head around the high level techniques (or even mid level for that matter).

The art is certainly nice and the characters are entertainingly bizarre. I dunno. Kinda torn. I figure Beatles Rock Band will dominate my time in a few weeks so the window of opportunity is not so large. Above image from Gpara (link is somewhat NSFW)

More Tekken
Catching up on some shots released a while back. October is inching closer.

3 comments:

Leonard said...

BlazBlue is really worth it, especially considering how disappointing KOF turned out to be. I picked BlazBlue as a spur the moment kind of thing and I do not regret it one bit. Good stuff.

ShindigZ said...

ShindigZ is running a 50% off costume sale on 9/29/09 (One Day Only). Tell your friends. The code is SZZGKM. To redeem shop at ShindigZ.com

peter said...

is totally amazing look how work the designers of the video games, I say this because if you look Noel Vermillion is amazing look the design, she look like designers has Buy Levitra, you can't denied the incredible work made it by designers in this games.