Monday, September 28, 2009

Sigma 2 now or later...

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 for PS3 comes out this week and the internal debating has started whether to pick it up now or later. Pre-ordering from GameStop will net a costume for Ryu and an art book and CD for an extra $10. I was not wowed by the previous CE for Sigma PS3 although this package looks much better.

Guess it all comes down to time and I'm still a long way from finishing Muramasa and messing around with Beatles RockBand.
I downloaded the demo for Sigma 2 over the weekend and will try to play it tonight to see if it helps make up my mind.

There are some very cool comparison shots of the 360 and PS3 versions here. Some of it is lighting, but it's obvious the texture work is much improved.


Xbox 360


PS3

8 comments:

Yu-Chung Chen said...

better "graphics" will not help the arbitrary art direction.

Wataru Maruyama said...

Does moody lighting count as art direction? Or is it the new "fog" effect to hide flaws?

Anonymous said...

You guys both got it all wrong! What make this game is the revolutionary Boobs shaking motion control!

Kaeza

C said...

fyi, I just got the collector's edition, I say wait for it to go on clearance and save your money. The "artbook" is crap. It's literally just one image of each character, which is a larger version of the render of them in the manual... which in turn is the same one on the *back of the box*. It's not like you're doing them by hand, Team Ninja, don't be so stingy.

The comic book is the same one you get to read while the game is installing. The "commentary" which I was hoping would be an extra DVD like Sigma 1 is limited to a few headshots of dev staff with blurbs in the "artbook".

I want my money back now. The only thing in here that doesn't feel like a complete rip off is the soundtrack, which I haven't listened to yet so I can't tell you if it's any good. It's a separate CD at least, but given the quality of the rest of the extras I wouldn't be at all surprised if the tracks were 30 seconds each.

C said...

Incidentally, I love the latest edition of "Cobblestone Get!" :)

Ujn Hunter said...

Agreed C! I just picked the CE up yesterday and I was as let down as you were. If Ninja Gaiden wasn't my favorite game, I'd bring it back to the store and demand my money back. I'd wait for it to drop in price and by the regular edition. I do like the new boss battles.

Wataru Maruyama said...

Thanks for the heads up on the CE. I'll probably pick up the regular version soon.

Anonymous said...

跳蛋,情人趣味用品,按摩棒,性行為補給站,性行為,情趣商品,自慰套,情趣精品,跳蛋情人趣味,按摩情人趣味,小澤瑪莉亞,松島楓,倉井空,情人趣味用品娃,情趣內褲


潤滑情人趣味,愛戀情人用品,情人美姬用品,充氣情人趣味,性感情人趣味,鈴木麻奈美,早川瀨里奈,雨宮琴音,石川鈴華,蒼井空,情人趣味用品珠,情趣睡衣


情人趣味用品液,情趣味用品,情趣貼圖,嘿咻情趣網,情趣色情小說


情趣用品,愛爾蘭情趣,情人趣味愛蜜莉,情人趣味用品轉

情趣用品,飛機杯,情趣用品,aio交友愛情館,一葉情貼圖片區,一葉晴貼影片區,情趣用品店 


 情趣商品