Thursday, June 09, 2011

Dragon's Crown. Dragon's Crown. Dragon's Crown!

Uncharted 3 is my most anticipated game of 2011, but 2012 is all about Dragon's Crown. I enjoyed Princess Crown, but it wasn't until the release of Odin Sphere and Muramasa that I became a Vanillaware fanatic. The games certainly had flaws, but the look of the characters and worlds combined with interesting gameplay really captured my imagination.


To be clear, it's not the fact that Dragon's Crown is a new Vanillaware title that has me amped.I would be more excited about the upcoming Grand Knights History or finally get around to playing Grim Grimoire if it was as simple as that.

 It's the combination of the Vanillaware magic with my great love of the Capcom Dungeons & Dragons side scrolling brawlers that's truly ignited my passion. Dragon's Crown is the videogame equivalent of jam coming together with peanut butter or chocolate hooking up with...well just about anything.


I also love that this is for both PS3 and Vita. I can see the vast majority of play time on the Vita as any spare free time I have these days is on the road, but the option to play on a big HDTV when time permits is just awesome. I hope there is a package that comes with both versions in one.

1 comment:

Cheap Men Suits said...

I love dragon's crown and I love to collect gangster suit for men. There are just things that I really love to collect.