Friday, November 18, 2011

New alternate costumes for Street Fighter X Tekken


This is one of the most bizarre yet wonderful ideas I've ever seen for alternate costumes. The key piece of information not revealed in the blog post is "how much is this gonna cost me?". If it's free, I'll be a happy clam. If not, then the price of the outfits will determine my buy-in. I'm guessing it won't be free.

I can totally understand the premium DLC logic though. Fighting games sell to an increasingly smaller audience, but that smaller audience is ultra enthusiastic. If it means supporting a fighting franchise I want to keep alive, I'm willing to shell out a few extra bucks. I would be embarrassed to tell you how much I've spent of Rumble Roses DLC hoping that would spur a third game.

It remains to be seen if SF X Tekken makes me a fanboy enough to pay for DLC.



2 comments:

Michelle said...

Wonderful costume and I like it. I find it incredible as well. Big thanks for sharing and keep posting.


wholesale clothing

darkmuse said...

not really bad. I'd even say that I like it, but it's so tekken sstyle, isn't it??

paper writting services