Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Dead or Alive 5 E3 footage and screens + Yakuza



The latest trailer looks good with a nice surprise at the end. Old time Virtua Fighter fans might be feeling a case of dejavu as the opening seems to mimick the Virtua Fighter 3/Model 3 arcade board trailer.  I tried to find it on youtube and failed, but the old footage basically showed Aoi going through her moves in the snow with impressive (at the time) snow effects.

Also some new screens here.



While I was looking for the old VF3 trailer, I stumbled upon this mini game trailer for Yakuza Dead Souls. I tried out the game a few weeks ago and really dug it. I had no idea that later on you had access to such crazy mini games. It just landed on my games wishlist on Amazon now. The price is $43.90 which looks pretty reasonable to me.

I also downloaded VF5 Final Showdown and bought the 2 DLC packs last night. Hope to have some impressions up soon.

5 comments:

margaretbechly said...

I have seen the trailer of Yakuza Dead Souls and boy o boy is it awesome or what!

Clean Room Garment

best for halloween said...

Scary House
http://bestforhalloween.com
Horror and Halloween Link Directory. Add your site for free. Horror authors, Halloween props, Halloween sound, Halloween costumes, Haunted houses, all horror related sites are welcome to join.Scary House

best for halloween said...

Haunted House
http://bestforhalloween.com
Horror and Halloween Link Directory. Add your site for free. Horror authors, Halloween props, Halloween sound, Halloween costumes, Haunted houses, all horror related sites are welcome to join.Haunted House

hibbynana na said...

You have made some really good points there. I checked on the web for more info about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this site.farmer100

Inez Shutts said...

I hope to see more posts from you :) It's really http://write-my-essays.org/ interesting to know these information