Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 quick impressions


I played around with the game for about two days and had quite a good time. The huge cast, customization options, and upgraded visuals are all good stuff.

My favorite feature are the character endings. Sure some are pretty forgettable, but the amount of really great and downright adorable endings make for a quality package.

The default difficulty seems tougher than previous installments. I might just be getting old and rusty though. The series of end battles in arcade mode are particularly brutal.

I'm pretty sure I'll buy TTT2 eventually, but my hands are full with Dead or Alive 5 at the moment. Impressions on that coming very soon.

5 comments:

Ujn Hunter said...

I gave up after my 12th continue trying to beat Unknown. :(

david whittle said...

i've got some real Character Costumes from this game, i got them custom made from jellyhead!

hibbynana na said...

I loved as much as you’ll receive performed right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an shakiness over that you would like be turning in the following. sick for sure come further in the past again since precisely the same just about very continuously inside of case you protect this increase.farmer100

Nathan Rodriguez said...

According to media review aggregator Metacritic, the game Tekken 3 received a score of 96 out of 100 points indicating universal excellent reception !
Tekken Tag Game (ISO Download Play Online)

Rokki Winchester said...

Very nice and helpful information has been iessaywriter.com given in this article.