Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Ultra Street Fighter IV sale

Even cheaper if you have PS Plus which sadly I do not currently.

Ultra Street Fighter IV, which is one of the games on my black friday watch list, just went on sale along with a host of other PSN titles. There is also a 10% of your total order code that is good till 12/1. I'll keep USFIV in my cart for now and wait for more sale festivities on friday so get maximum discount code value. Come on Fallout 4 sale! You can do it!

I just upgraded to a 2TB hard drive so it's totally ready for a digital download extravaganza. 

2 comments:

kold_kadavr_ flatliner said...

Utterly superficial, bro.
Lemme x-plain what AINT superficial.

The more you shall honor Me,
the more I shall bless you.
-the Infant Jesus of Prague
(<- Czech Republic, next to Russia)

trustNjesus, dood,
and wiseabove to Seventh-Heaven...
cuz the other realm aint too cool.
God bless your indelible soul.

kold_kadavr_ flatliner said...

Utterly superficial, bro.
Lemme x-plain what AINT superficial.

The more you shall honor Me,
the more I shall bless you.
-the Infant Jesus of Prague
(<- Czech Republic, next to Russia)

trustNjesus, dood,
and wiseabove to Seventh-Heaven...
cuz the other realm aint too cool.
God bless your indelible soul.